Stronger Together – protecting children from online pornography by inviting a public health response is a world-first initiative to address this issue globally. The Stronger Together Summit facilitates expert-led educational and collaborative sessions on strategic responses to protect children and young people from online pornography. Hosted by Connecting to Protect, the summit focuses on:
- Current Research, neuroscience, psychology, child protection, and sociology
- Legislation and policy
- Technology and age verification
- Education & awareness strategies across all sectors
- Therapeutic protocols and strategies
- Lobbying or other campaign successes
- Child exploitation prevention & intervention (related to porn harms)
As part of participating in this world-first initiative, we request that summit delegates read and agree to our memorandum of understanding. Where possible, we also invite attendees to contribute by providing an overview of their country’s current approaches to addressing this issue.
Attendees will have access to most speaker presentations after the event ends. Category A Continuing Education Credits are offered for all Professionals by the University of Calgary Faculty of Social Work. To ensure accessibility for all, Connecting to Protect is also offering summit scholarships to eligible applicants.